Monday, July 21, 2008

Thought I'd try this...

I had a xanga, but it just wasn't working out for me, so I thought, hey! Might as well try this instead. Unfortunately, I find myself trying it at 4:52 a.m., but nobody's perfect, I guess. I was tossing and turning, and my husband asked me to stop moving so that he could sleep, but I just couldn't get comfortable. So, now I'm here.

I have a lot to get done this week: I have to figure out FAFSA stuff so that I can finish getting all my school loan stuff taken care of, I have to finish filling out my residency paper work, I have to get to organizing in the office, hopefully I'll get wedding pictures this week so I can get those framed and hung - just lots of miscelaneous stuff. I also need to start studying all the statistics information that I have as grad school starts in less than a month! *cue scary music*

Well, for now, th-th-th-th-that's all folks! (I blame it on the lack of sleep.)

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I'm glad you decided to start blogging too! I know it's you and you love to study, but I can't believe you're going to start brushing up on your stats! I will not be doing any studying before I start grad school in a month! But, alas, this is why you're a better student than me!

Christy said...

lol No, it's because I know it's the huge, gaping weakness in my academic knowledge as opposed to all the other KU masters students. lol